16005 Hilton Head Road, El Cajon, CA 92019
Reservations: (858) 565-3600, (877) 565-3600
Park Hours: Sunrise – sunset, daily
Splash Park Hours: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., daily (May - October)
An oasis in the city, Hilton Head County Park in Rancho San Diego offers visitors a breath of fresh air with its children’s playground, splash pad, multi-use sports field, basketball court, exercise stations, shaded picnic and barbecue areas.
Make a splash, matey! The real highlight of this 10-acre neighborhood park is a pirate-themed splash park—sure to be a hit with the kids. Pricing is $3 per day, $30 per season, or $75 for a three-person family pack.
- Splash park
- Picnic tables
- Covered pavilions
- Multi-purpose sports field
- Exercise stations
- Basketball court
- Drinking fountains
- Special event venues
Aquatic Playground Rules and Regulations:
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision.
- No running is allowed on the splash pad or in the playground area.
- All children not potty-trained MUST wear swim diapers or plastic diaper covers when in splash pad.
- No alcohol, glass, smoking, rubber chips, sand, skateboarding, scooters, bikes, or throwing debris in the splash pad.
- No pets allowed in the splash pad or water areas.
- Street shoes are prohibited in the Splash Park. Sandals, flip-flops, or appropriate deck wear is recommended.
- Do not sit on the groundwater geysers or drains.
- No water balloons allowed.
Visit the News & Events page for park events, updates and closures.